What Is God’s Will for My Life? We answered that question on this week’s episode of Real Truth. Real Quick.
1. God has revealed His will for us through His Word. When seeking His will, start with the Word.
2. Don’t worry about God’s will for your life. Worry that you would pursue God’s will.
3. You will never be more interested in knowing God’s will than God will be in revealing His will to you.
4. God is desperate for you to know His will.
5. The best way to “be sanctified” and walk in God’s will is to learn to walk like Jesus walked.
6. The Word of God is the key to knowing God’s will.
7. When you’re trying to determine what the will of God is, start with His Word; then evaluate your understanding of His Word with God’s people.
8. As we seek to know God’s will through His Word, it is good to use “the kingdom of priests” to ensure we are interpreting correctly.
9. God’s will is not a mystery, it is a mindset.
10. You can’t be serious about seeking God’s will if you are not a serious student of God’s Word.
“Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31
“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” Psalm 119:105
“For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude;” 1 Timothy 4:4
“for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.” 1 Timothy 4:5
“But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.” Isaiah 66:2
“The reward of humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, honor and life.” Proverbs 22:4
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality;” 1 Thessalonians 4:3
“in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
“For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.” Hebrews 4:15
“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk
humbly with your God?” Micah 6:8
“in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures,
to their own destruction.” 1 Peter 3:16
“Now it shall come about when he sits on the throne of his kingdom, he shall write for himself a copy of this law on a scroll in the
presence of the Levitical priests.” Deuteronomy 17:18
“…yet not My will, but Yours be done.” Luke 22:42
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality;…” 1 Thessalonians 4:3
“Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.” John 17:17
“But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.” James 1:22
How Do I Know If I Have The Holy Spirit In Me?