Is It Ok For Christians To Celebrate Christmas?Questions
In this week’s episode we answer the question “Is it wrong for Christians to celebrate Christmas?” You may wonder why we’re taking time to answer that question, but there are some who believe it’s not ok for Christians to celebrate Christmas…and this is before we even get into Christmas Trees, and a jolly old man in a red suit (which we’ll be talking about in the next few episodes.)
Click play on the video below to watch the answer to the and be sure to subscribe to Real Truth Real Quick on iTunes and YouTube to be the first to know when a new episode is released.
Be sure to check out these additional resources to learn more about what the Bible has to say about Christmas.
- Christmas: Not What You Thought but Still More Wonderful than You Could Ever Imagine.
- How to Have a Mary Kind of Christmas (Hint: It Begins with a “Journey”)
- Christmas: The Personal Sacrifice
- Christmas: The Personal Responsibility
- Christmas: The Personal Relationship
As always, we invite you to leave a comment below letting us know what your thoughts are on this week’s episode as well as any questions that you would like us to answer on an upcoming episode!
Until next week…Merry Christmas!
No comments yet.