What Is the Nashville Statement and Why Is It Needed?Questions
In August of 2017 pastors, scholars, authors, and religious leaders (including, Todd Wagner, John Piper, James Dobson, Albert Mohler, Russell Moore, and Francis Chan, Wayne Grudem, R. C. Sproul, Randy Alcorn, the President of Dallas Theological Seminary, and many others ) signed “The Nashville Statement,” a document put out by The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood. The Nashville Statement’s purpose is to outline the “good purposes of God for human sexuality revealed in Christian Scripture.”
Take a few minutes to watch this video to find out what the Nashville Statement is, and why it was needed.
Show Notes and Additional Resources
- The Nashville Statement
- 10 Resources To Help You Talk About Homosexuality and Transgender, Biblically.
- Homosexuality and Same-Sex Marriage: An Apology, an Answer & an Assignment
- What’s A Loving Response When A Friend Tells Me They Are Gay?
- Is It Ok For A Christian To Attend A Gay Wedding?
- Why Do Christians Ignore Other Old Testament Laws But Condemn Homosexuality?
- Why Does The Church Talk So Much About Homosexuality And Gay Marriage?
- Should Christians Support Gay Conversion Therapy?
- Has The Church Failed The LGBTQ Community?
- Is the LGBTQ Movement the New Civil Rights Movement?
No comments yet.