What Does Proverbs 14:4 Mean?Questions
What Does Proverbs 14:4 Mean? We answered that question on this week’s episode of Real Truth. Real Quick.
1. Isolation is the garden in which idiosyncrasies grow.
2. You’re going to become more like you should be when there are oxen in your life.
3. All of us together are better than any of us alone.
4. Beware that you don’t quickly get rid of “problems” (teammates) that are producing a lot of good in your life.
5. Proverbs is recommending that you don’t love a “clean manger” more than a dirty one that provides for you the benefit of an “ox.”
6. The children that cause you “trouble” are a gift from the Lord that will bring you great joy as you tend to them in the manger of your home. (Ps. 127:3-5)
7. Don’t be inflexible and intolerable. Be gracious and long-suffering.
“Where no oxen are, the manger is clean, But much revenue comes by the strength of the ox.” Proverbs 14:4
“To give prudence to the naive, To the youth knowledge and discretion” Proverbs 1:4
“To understand a proverb and a figure, The words of the wise and their riddles.” Proverbs 1:6
“Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves More
What does it mean to be in Biblical community?
How Do I Start A Hard Conversation?
Click the following link to subscribe to our weekly videos.
Click the following link to view our entire archive of questions and answers.
No comments yet.