Should I Share My Financial Details With Others?Questions
Should I Share My Financial Details With Others? We answer that question on this episode of Real Truth. Real Quick.
- When there is something we want, it always makes us better when we invite others in.
- You should share your financial details with others who are wise and who fear the Lord.
- It is easy to believe the lie that more money is the key to more happiness.
- The question to ask is not “how much money do you have?” Rather ask, “how much does money have you?”
- Your financial advisor having the same faith as you is exponentially more important than them having the same funds as you.
- Materialism is not typically the function of an amount, it is an attitude of the heart.
- Jesus talked about money more than matters of faith and prayer because He knew our hearts could get wrapped up in money.
- If there is something Jesus talked about a lot that we are not willing to discuss with others, that is a problem.
“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.” Matthew 6:24
“For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.” Proverbs 24:6
“But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge men into ruin
and destruction.” 1 Timothy 6:9
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.” Matthew 6:19
“For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.” 1 Timothy 6:10
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” Proverbs 13:20
“But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.” Hebrews 3:13
“Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share,” 1 Timothy 6:18
“storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed.” 1 Timothy 6:19
“He who separates himself seeks his own desire, he quarrels against all sound wisdom.” Proverbs 18:1
“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of
many things…” Matthew 25:23
Is Watermark Community Church a Cult?
What Does It Mean to Be in Biblical Community?
Moneywise Curriculum (Watermark Ministry)
Click the following link to subscribe to our weekly videos.
Click the following link to view our entire archive of questions and answers.
No comments yet.